Available for the first time in more than sixty years, this prime corner block presents abundant possibilities in the centre of one of Westmead’s most sought-after residential areas.
Currently featuring a spacious home in original condition, this large and level block has R3 zoning which encourages multi-dwelling housing and offers exciting opportunities for those with an eye for development potential.
Parramatta is well known as Sydney’s ‘second CBD’, with strong infrastructure and economy on track to grow to $30 billion in 2021. This address provides easy access to public transport with the Westmead train station and proposed light rail nearby, as well as the T-way rapid transit bus route and M4 Western Motorway.
Local residents enjoy convenient proximity to shops, the Sydney Murugan Temple, and quality local schools including Westmead Primary School and Sacred Heart Catholic School. Westmead hospital and its surrounding health precinct is an epicentre of employment and education.
With a long list of advantages, this property won’t be on the market for long. Inspect today.
• Large and level R3-zoned corner block with original home
• Exciting potential to renovate or develop (subject to approvals)
• Prized residential area close to shops, schools, hospitals
• Accessible to public transport: trains, T-way bus, M4 road
• Close to Parramatta CBD, shopping and dining precincts